Deadbolts are used in combination with an existing mortise lock. These small versions of a mortise lock are operated with an interchangeable cylinder [link productpagina cilinders]. By using a keyed-alike cylinder set it is possible to operate the mortise lock and the deadbolt with the same key. A deadbolt consists of a lock body, a box keep and a strike plate.
- Lock body: (75 x 15 x 85 mm )
- Strike plate: (25 x 4 x 135 mm )
M&C Locks are:
Where to buy?
- Safe: the lock body is made of galvanized steel
- User-friendly: mortise lock and the deadbolt operated with a single key
- Durable: corrosion resistant lock body and strike plate